(Please note all shipping is currently suspended. We will resume normal shipping as soon as possible. Inventory is very limited at this time. Any questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org )
On the occasion of Heather Day’s first museum solo exhibition, Woolgatherers, at Fort Wayne Museum of Art, Joshua Liner Gallery is releasing this limited edition Heather Day screenprint. The prints were hand-printed in the 40-year-old Grenfell Press, Chelsea studio with Marginal Editions during Day’s recent trip to New York City.
Fort Wayne is composed of seven transparent layers revealing new colors through overlapping shapes. Two of the layers have distinctive qualities – one of which exhibits a subtle iridescent pigment shift depending on the light and the final layer, a charcoal black ink line which is slightly raised from the surface of the Arches Cover paper. These prints reflect the compositions and textures in the new works being exhibited at Fort Wayne Museum of Art.
Fort Wayne, 2020
Seven-layer screenprint on Arches Cover Paper
25 ½ x 19 ½ inches
Limited edition of 100 – signed, dated, and numbered
* Prints will be shipped flat, inside a sturdy portfolio via FedEx. The delivery will require an adult signature. Due to the three-dimensional element, the prints cannot be rolled.
* We cannot ship to a PO Box.
* The prints are shipping from the print studio, so we are unable to offer pick-up at the gallery.
* You will receive a tracking number once a label is made.
* Due to the high demand for Heather Day’s works, we can only offer one print per customer/address. Duplicate orders will be refunded and the order will be canceled.